Professional Service Agreements
We created our Professional Service Agreement (PSA) to assist you with all matters that affect your business. The services included in a PSA are determined by the services you select, all for a flat rate. Thus, a PSA encourages you to consult with our staff early and often, to help you make informed decisions without the concern of increasing costs.
A PSA can be tailored with many different services, but typically consists of the following:
- Periodic meetings to discuss and plan for business issues you face
- Proactive tax planning to minimize your federal and state tax liabilities
- Timely preparation of your:
- business income tax returns
- monthly accounting records
- payroll tax filings
- Online submission of payroll & sales tax payments
- Financial statement analysis
- IRS/State tax controversy representation
- Unlimited email and telephone support by our staff
Because our PSA is based on a fixed price, you can seek the timely advice you need without the fear of increasing fees. This approach gives you access to our firm's experience and expertise when you need it most.